Have you ever wondered how effective trenchless sewer repair in Northridge, CA? Many homeowners ask this same question each and every year. Today, we are going to learn just how effective trenchless sewer repair is and how it can benefit you. So if you are thinking of having this sewer repair service conducted on your sewer system, you might want to pay attention to the information below. It just might help you make a very important decision in the near future.
How Effective Is Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are many benefits of trenchless sewer repair which make it a very effective process. Below you will find more about these benefits and how they might be able to help you with your sewer issues.
• No need for major digging: Trenchless sewer repair requires only two small access holes to be dug. These small holes will be used to complete the job leaving your lawn unharmed. In the past, traditional sewer repair required the entire sewer drain to be dug up. This caused major damage to landscapes, and the homeowner’s had to foot the bill for lawn care repairs.
• Less expensive than traditional methods: Because the process of trenchless sewer repair requires only a few technicians to complete, it’s less expensive. This reduction in labor costs is often passed on to the customers’ which help bring down the overall cost of repairs. Additionally, since little digging is required, even more money can be saved.
• Faster recovery time: When a professional trenchless repair company comes out to your property, chances are they won’t be there long. The process of trenchless sewer repair will often only take one working day. This means that your sewer system will be back up and running in no time at all. Getting things back to normal is very important to family life and the comfort of your home. Going without a bathroom can really put a damper on the moods of your family members.
• It lasts a very long time: The materials used in trenchless sewer repair are made from durable epoxy. This epoxy liner is pulled or blow into place and harden using a steam or a special UV light. Once harden, this smooth replacement liner will stay in place for many decades. This long life means that you won’t have to worry about sewer related problems for a long time.
• Improved property value: Once you have a trenchless sewer repair conducted on your sewer system, your property value will rise. Having a proper working sewer drain will add value to your home. Also, if you are planning on selling your home in the future, you will be able to get a larger asking price.
• Increase in sewer flow: After a trenchless sewer repair is finished, you will notice that your sewer drain is flowing much faster. This increase in flow will help your toilets flush more efficiently and you will not have to worry about overflow. An increased flow also means that the chances for blockages will be greatly reduced.